Agreed Value Policy
The Agreed Value policy provides coverage against: Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Hurricane, Windstorm, Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Flood, Riot, Strike, Malicious damage, Impact damage, Burglary, Theft, Liability and where agreed, “All Risks” cover on certain items.
Attributes of Agreed Value Policy
Increased liability limits
- Employer’s Liability - $15,000,000
- Public Liability - $5,000,000
- Property Owners Liability - $5,000,000
- Freezer Contents - $20,000
- $200,000 free contents insurance with a minimum of $1 million home contents insured
- Protection against the average clause
Current Valuation (not older than one year, demonstrating the current square footage of the building) OR, if the customer does not have a current valuation to that effect they may contact our Call Centre at 1-888-225-5636 for further information.